1) An Optical Element- Lens
A Chemical Element- Film
A Mechanical Element- Camera body itself
2) SLR is a single-lens-reflex Camera. It's when the photographer can see the exact image that is exposed to the film and is able to adjust everything by turning dials and adjusting buttons.
3) The Aperture is the lense opening and it can be adjusted to increase or decrease the amount of light coming through the lens.
4) Controls the length of the exposure
5) Balanced filn speed, aperture size, and shutter speed
6) You would want a low film speed because the smaller grains will not absorb as many light protons as the larger grains would
7)Film is placed in developing agent that is actually a reducing agent, The next step is to complete the developing process by rinsing the film with water or using a stop bath, The fixer dissolves only silver-halide crystals, and then the film is washed with water to remove all the processing chemicals
8) A developing tank, a dark room , 2 film clips, a 600mL graduated cylinder,scissors, four 1 gallon jugs, chemicals, film, and a timer.
9) It is developed silver.